- An agreement was signed with Arab Orphan Committee in Jordan and West Bank to act as a representative of ASAI in Jordan and Palestine to collect loan repayments from graduates residing in Jordan, who received interest free loans, a total of 5,000 students.
- Arab Fund for Social and Economic Development (AFSED) based in Kuwait. An annual agreement is made to provide grants to support for needy and outstanding Palestinians enrolled at West Bank, Gaza, and Lebanese Universities. Total amount for the last 4 years amounted to $ 800,000.
- An agreement was signed between ASAI and the Association Development Humanitarian in Tétouan, Morocco, to represent ASAI for promoting the services, organize training courses, and collect repayments of loans from graduates residing in Morocco.
- A sister organization carrying the name of Arab student Aid International, a registered NGO at the Ministry of Social Affairs in Lebanon, was entrusted with representing ASAI in supporting students, supervise training courses, and follow up on collecting loan repayment from graduates residing in Lebanon.
- An agreement was signed with American University of Beirut Lebanon for training of varies sectors: women issues, corporative societies, and community leadership to organize 4 training courses
- Membership in the Union of International Association
- ASAI is in the process of applying for a membership as an observer of UNESCA, ALECSO, and other national and regional organization